首頁 >  習聲習語

習聲習語 |堅持以人民為中心

發佈時間:2022-12-01 17:49:00 | 來源:中國網 | 作者: | 責任編輯:蔚力

《習近平談治國理政》第三卷之堅持以人民為中心 

The People as Masters of the Country in Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III

習聲習語|堅持以人民為中心

Xi's Focus |The People as Masters of the Country

《習近平談治國理政》第三卷生動記錄了黨的十九大以來習近平總書記在領導推進新時代治國理政實踐中發表的一系列重要論述,全面系統反映了習近平新時代中國特色社會主義思想,集中展示了馬克思主義中國化的最新成果。關於堅持以人民為中心,總書記這樣説:

The third volume of Xi Jinping: The Governance of China vividly records a series of important statements and speeches made by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, based on his experiences in state governance in the new era since the 19th CPC National Congress in 2017. It fully and systematically reflects Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and demonstrates the latest achievements in the Sinicization of Marxism. As for the People as Masters of the Country, General Secretary Xi said: 

——人民是我們黨執政的最大底氣

——The People Are Our Greatest Strength in Governance

我們黨來自人民、植根人民、服務人民,

Our Party comes from the people, has its roots in the people, 

一旦脫離群眾,就會失去生命力。

and serves the people. We will lose this vital force if we are detached from the people. 

我們要向周恩來同志學習,

We should learn from Comrade Zhou Enlai, 

堅持立黨為公、執政為民,

and adhere to the Party's commitment to building itself for the public good and exercising power for the people. 

自覺踐行全心全意為人民服務的根本宗旨,

We must champion the Party's principle of serving the people wholeheartedly, 

把黨的群眾路線貫徹到治國理政全部活動之中,

implement the mass line in every aspect of national governance, 

把人民對美好生活的嚮往作為奮鬥目標,

and strive to help the people fulfill their desire for a better life.

依靠人民創造歷史偉業。

We must always rely on the people to create history. 

——2018年3月1日在紀念周恩來同志誕辰120週年座談會上的講話

——speech at a seminar commemorating the 120th birthday of Zhou Enlai, March 1, 2018

我們要始終把人民立場作為根本立場,把為人民謀幸福作為根本使命,

We must always uphold our fundamental stance of siding with the people, and striving for the wellbeing of the people as our ultimate mission. 

堅持全心全意為人民服務的根本宗旨,貫徹群眾路線,

We must remain committed to the principle of serving the people wholeheartedly, and carry out the mass line.

尊重人民主體地位和首創精神,始終保持同人民群眾的血肉聯繫,

We must respect the people's principal position and pioneering spirit, always maintain close ties with them, 

凝聚起眾志成城的磅薄力量,團結帶領人民共同創造歷史偉業。 

channel their strength into an invincible force,and unite and lead them to create historic achievements. 

這是尊重歷史規律的必然選擇,是共産黨人不忘初心、牢記使命的自覺擔當。

This is a natural choice we have made in keeping with the trend of this era, and a responsibility we undertake as Communists in staying true to our original aspiration.

——2018年5月4日,在紀念馬克思誕辰200週年大會上的講話

——Speech at the ceremony commemorating the bicentenary of the birth of Karl Marx, May 4, 2018

為民服務解難題,重點是教育引導廣大黨員幹部堅守人民立場,

To serve the people and address their concerns, the key is to guide Party members and officials to always put the people first,

樹立以人民為中心的發展理念,增進同人民群眾的感情,自覺同人民想在一起、幹在一起,

seek people-centered development, forge closer ties with the people,and think and act in the people's interests. 

著力解決群眾的操心事、煩心事,以為民謀利、為民盡責的實際成效取信於民。

We need to focus on the people's concerns, and gain their trust by working for their benefit.

——2019年5月31日,習近平在“不忘初心、牢記使命”主題教育工作會議上的講話

——Speech at the Conference on the Aspiration and Mission Education Campaign, May 31, 2019