We will stay firmly rooted in Chinese culture. We will collect and refine the defining symbols and best elements of Chinese culture and showcase them to the world. We will accelerate the development of China’s discourse and narrative systems, better tell China’s stories, make China’s voice heard, and present a China that is credible, appealing, and respectable.
習聲習語|鑄就中華文化新輝煌(三)
發佈時間:2022-12-01 17:49:00 | 來源:中國網 | 作者: | 責任編輯:蔚力《習近平談治國理政》第三卷之鑄就中華文化新輝煌
Chinese Culture in Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III
習聲習語|鑄就中華文化新輝煌(三):
Xi's Focus |Chinese Culture(Ⅲ)
——自覺承擔起新形勢下宣傳思想工作的使命任務
——Public communication in the New Era
《習近平談治國理政》第三卷生動記錄了黨的十九大以來習近平總書記在領導推進新時代治國理政實踐中發表的一系列重要論述,全面系統反映了習近平新時代中國特色社會主義思想,集中展示了馬克思主義中國化的最新成果。關於鑄就中華文化新輝煌,總書記這樣説:
The third volume of Xi Jinping: The Governance of China vividly records a series of important statements and speeches made by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, based on his experiences in state governance in the new era since the 19th CPC National Congress in 2017. It fully and systematically reflects Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and demonstrates the latest achievements in the Sinicization of Marxism. As for Chinese Culture , General Secretary Xi said:
我們必須把人民對美好生活的嚮往作為我們的奮鬥目標
To realize the people's aspiration for a better life must always be the goal of our efforts
既解決實際問題又解決思想問題
We should resolve both their practical problems and ideological questions
更好強信心、聚民心、暖人心、築同心
increasing public confidence, rallying popular support, gaining people's trust, and building consensus
我們必須既積極主動闡釋好中國道路、中國特色
We must better explain China's development path and China's features
又有效維護我國政治安全和文化安全
At the same time, we must ensure the country's political and cultural security
我們必須堅持以立為本、立破並舉
We must establish the new while removing the outdated, with the former taking precedence
不斷增強社會主義意識形態的凝聚力和引領力
We must keep increasing the cohesiveness and guidance of socialist ideology
我們必須科學認識網路傳播規律
We must understand communication in cyberspace
提高用網治網水準
and improve our ability to utilize and regulate cyberspace
使網際網路這個最大變數變成事業發展的最大增量
to make the maximum use of the internet for our development
要把握正確輿論導向,
We must maintain the right tone in guiding public opinion,
提高新聞輿論傳播力、引導力、影響力、公信力,
strengthen the penetration, guidance,influence and credibility of the media,
鞏固壯大主流思想輿論。
and promote constructive thoughts and opinion.
要加強傳播手段和話語方式創新,讓黨的創新理論“飛入尋常百姓家”。
We should improve means of communication and create new means to promote our Party's innovative theories among the people.
要紮實抓好縣級融媒體中心建設,更好引導群眾、服務群眾。
We should establish county-level integrated media centers to better inspire and serve the people.
要旗幟鮮明堅持真理,立場堅定批駁謬誤。
We must hold firmly to truth and rectify misconceptions.
要壓實壓緊各級黨委(黨組)責任,
We should urge Party committees and Party leadership groups at all levels to fulfill their duties to the letter,
做到任務落實不馬虎、陣地管理不懈怠、責任追究不含糊。
improve performance, and tighten accountability in the strictest sense.
要推出更多健康優質的網路文藝作品。
They should produce more wholesome and inspiring online works.
要推動公共文化服務標準化、均等化,
We should ensure consistent and equal access to public cultural services.
堅持政府主導、
Efforts to improve cultural services should be led by the government,
社會參與、
involve extensive public participation,
重心下移、
be more community-focused,
共建共用,
and encourage shared benefits through joint contribution.
完善公共文化服務體系,提高基本公共文化服務的覆蓋面和適用性。
We should expand the coverage and applicability of our basic public cultural services.
要推動文化産業高品質發展,
We should promote the high-quality development of cultural industries,
健全現代文化産業體系和市場體系,
improve modern systems for cultural industries and markets,
推動各類文化市場主體發展壯大,
and support the growth of cultural marker players.
培育新型文化業態和文化消費模式,
We should develop new forms of business and new models of consumption in the cultural sector,
以高品質文化供給增強人們的文化獲得感、
so that the people have a stronger sense of fulfillment
幸福感。
and happiness from enjoying refined cultural products and services.
要堅定不移將文化體制改革引向深入,
We should further structural reform of the cultural sector
不斷激發文化創新創造活力。
and continue to inspire cultural creativity.
中華優秀傳統文化是中華民族的文化根脈,
China's finest traditional culture is the cultural lifeline of the Chinese nation.
其蘊含的思想觀念、人文精神、道德規範,
Its visions, concepts,
不僅是我們中國人思想和精神的內核,
values and moral norms are the core of Chinese thinking,
對解決人類問題也有重要價值。
and they also hold invaluable references to resolving problems of humanity.
要把優秀傳統文化的精神標識提煉出來、展示出來,
We should extract the cream of traditional Chinese culture,
把優秀傳統文化中具有當代價值、世界意義的文化精髓提煉出來、展示出來。
and display those elements that are still relevant in the world today.
要完善國際傳播工作格局,
We should improve our approach to international communication,
創新宣傳理念、創新運作機制,匯聚更多資源力量。
develop innovative concepts and mechanisms and gather more resources and strength.
——2018年8月21日,習近平在全國宣傳思想工作會議上的講話
——speech at the National Conference on Public Communication, August 21, 2018