Conference Interpreters Asian Pacific
CIAP is a network of professional conference interpreters based in the Asia-Pacific region. All CIAP associates are members of the International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC), the only worldwide association of professional interpreters. Membership of AIIC offers the best guarantee of quality and ethics.
AIIC interpreters are bound by their Code of Ethics, which includes the rule of confidentiality.
CIAP can provide interpretation in English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Thai and other languages.
· Teams of conference interpreters, and
· Translation (written) of conference documents
CIAP are professional interpreters
· We hold post-graduate degrees in conference interpreting. (CIAP Profiles)
· We understand the linguistic and technical requirements of our clients.
We provide both simultaneous and consecutive interpretation of the highest standard.
We are experienced organisers
· We offer the most cost-effective teams of interpreters.
· We know the technical equipment available in our region and can advise you as to which is the most suited to your needs. (See: The link between conference organiser and consultant interpreter.)
WORLD WIDE Connections
CIAP associates interpret at conferences and recruit for meetings throughout Asia-Pacific, as well as in Europe, Africa and the Americas. Membership of AIIC gives us access to more than 2,600 professionals in 73 countries.
How to recruit interpreters
· Just contact one of the CIAP associates listed here. (CIAP Contacts)
· We will give you a quotation at no cost.
· We select interpreters for their experience and for their specific language combination.
You need deal with only one person. We do the rest.